A list of coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination centres available in the Birmingham and Solihull area are detailed below, and are also available to view on NHS England’s website.
For mass vaccination centres, eligible individuals can book online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination
If you cannot book online, you can also phone 119.
When booking, you will need:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your NHS number, which will be at the top of your letter
You may be contacted separately by your GP. You can choose to have your appointment at a mass centre, or at a local vaccination service.
Walk-in appointments are also available. A list of locations is available and updated regularly in our walk-in page.
The Pfizer vaccine, recommended for those under 40, is available at Millennium Point and a number of GP practices and pharmacies across Birmingham and Solihull.
The Government has recently announced second doses are now to be given at 8 weeks. If you are over 40, you will be contacted either by the National Booking Service or your GP to bring forward your appointment. You can also bring your appointment forward using the national booking system, www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination.
There is ample parking on site for those attending for their vaccination.
Millennium Point is within the Clean Air Zone, which will begin charging polluting vehicles £8 to enter the zone from 1 June 2021. The majority of cars will not be affected. You can check if your vehicle is subject to the charge at www.brumbreathes.co.uk.
For cars that are subject to the charge, we have put in place a voucher system to exempt people attending their vaccination appointment. Visitors to Millennium Point will be given a unique voucher code at their appointment alongside their car park ticket validation. This code can then be entered into the Brum Breathes portal to zero the charge. Staff on site will be able to help you with access to portal if you would like to enter your code during your appointment. You can also logon to the Brum Breathes website (www.brumbreathes.co.uk) from your phone or device at home and enter your code.
For details on the free parking available, public transport links and where to go when you arrive, please see the Millennium Point guide.
Local vaccination services
All practices are aligned to a Primary Care Network. PCN’s are listed in brackets after each practice name. Every PCN has at least one GP practice delivering vaccinations. When invited, people may be asked to go to a different practice to their usual GP surgery.
- Al-Abbas Islamic Centre (Balsall Heath)
- All Saints Medical Centre (MMP Central)
- Balsall Common Health Centre (Solihull Rural)
- Bath Row Medical Practice (Edgbaston)
- Cavendish Medical Practice (West Birmingham)
- Chelmsley Wood (North Solihull)
- Erdington Medical Centre (MMP North)
- Greenridge Surgery (Moseley, Billesley and Yardley Wood)
- Hall Green Health Centre (Community Care Hall Green)
- Harlequin Surgery (Shard End and Kitts Green)
- Harborne Medical Practice (Harborne)
- Iridium Medical Practice (Bordesley East)
- Khattak Hub (Small Heath, Balsall Heath and Sparkhill)
- Kingstanding Circle Surgery (GOSK)
- Monkspath Surgery (GPS Healthcare and Solihull Healthcare)
- Poplars Surgery (North Birmingham)
- Richmond Medical Centre (Solihull South Central)
- River Brook Medical Centre (Pershore)
- Saltley Health Centre (Nechells, Alum Rock and Saltley)
- Sparkhill Primary Care Centre (Smartcare Central PCN and Smartcare Kings Heath PCN)
- St Heliers Medical Practice (Bournville and Northfield)
- Sutton Coldfield Town Hall (Sutton Group Practice)
- The Church of the Latter Day Saints (Quinton and Harborne)
- The Oaks Medical Practice (Kingstanding, Erdington and Nechells)
- Washwood Heath Health Centre (Washwood Heath)
- West Heath Surgery (South Birmingham)
- Omnia Medical Practice (Birmingham East Central)
Jaguar Land Rover Vaccination Pilot
We are currently working in partnership with Jaguar Land Rover to provide NHS workplace vaccination clinics for eligible staff at the Solihull site.
If you are based at the location, please refer to the recent email to staff for details of this vaccination service and how to book an appointment.