A list of coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination centres available in the Birmingham and Solihull area are detailed below, and are also available to view on NHS England’s website.
For mass vaccination centres, eligible individuals can book online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination
If you cannot book online, you can also phone 119.
When booking, you will need:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your NHS number, which will be at the top of your letter
You may be contacted separately by your GP. You can choose to have your appointment at a mass centre, or at a local vaccination service.
All vaccinations are by appointment only. Please do not contact your GP or local hospital to ask about a vaccination appointment.
Edgbaston Cricket Ground
Edgbaston Cricket Ground
There is ample parking on site for those attending for their vaccination.
For details on how to travel to Edgbaston Cricket Ground, including information on public transport and parking, please visit the Edgbaston website. This also includes a map of the site.
Local vaccination services
All practices are aligned to a Primary Care Network. PCN’s are listed in brackets after each practice name. Every PCN has at least one GP practice delivering vaccinations. When invited, people may be asked to go to a different practice to their usual GP surgery.
- Al-Abbas Islamic Centre (Balsall Heath)
- All Saints Medical Centre (MMP Central)
- Balsall Common Health Centre (Solihull Rural)
- Bath Row Medical Practice (Edgbaston)
- Cavendish Medical Practice (West Birmingham)
- Chelmsley Wood (North Solihull)
- Erdington Medical Centre (MMP North)
- Greenridge Surgery (Moseley, Billesley and Yardley Wood)
- Hall Green Health Centre (Community Care Hall Green)
- Harlequin Surgery (Shard End and Kitts Green)
- Harborne Medical Practice (Harborne)
- Iridium Medical Practice (Bordesley East)
- Khattak Hub (Small Heath, Balsall Heath and Sparkhill)
- Kingstanding Circle Surgery (GOSK)
- Monkspath Surgery (GPS Healthcare and Solihull Healthcare)
- Poplars Surgery (North Birmingham)
- Richmond Medical Centre (Solihull South Central)
- River Brook Medical Centre (Pershore)
- Saltley Health Centre (Nechells, Alum Rock and Saltley)
- Sparkhill Primary Care Centre (Smartcare Central PCN and Smartcare Kings Heath PCN)
- St Heliers Medical Practice (Bournville and Northfield)
- Sutton Coldfield Town Hall (Sutton Group Practice)
- The Church of the Latter Day Saints (Quinton and Harborne)
- The Oaks Medical Practice (Kingstanding, Erdington and Nechells)
- Washwood Heath Health Centre (Washwood Heath)
- West Heath Surgery (South Birmingham)
- Omnia Medical Practice (Birmingham East Central)
Jaguar Land Rover Vaccination Pilot
We are currently working in partnership with Jaguar Land Rover to provide NHS workplace vaccination clinics for eligible staff at the Solihull site.
If you are based at the location, please refer to the recent email to staff for details of this vaccination service and how to book an appointment.